Social Studies Curriculum Guide K-8 2005 Edition
Statut: En stock
The Social Studies Curriculum Guide outlines five thematically-based curriculum strands and their corresponding sets of essential learnings that identify what students should learn in the social studies program in grades 5-8.
- History: Students will use a biblical perspective to analyze how the world has changed and developed over time. They will understand their connection to the past and how the world might be in the future.
- Civics and Government: Students will understand the workings of their own and other political systems, the rights and responsibilities of citizens, and how to participate in their own governance.
- Geography: Students will develop the ability to use spatial concepts and gain an understanding of the earth's physical and environmental changes over time due to natural resources and human causes.
- Economics: Students will differentiate between needs and wants, explore economic decisions and the consequences of those decisions on groups, committees, their nation, and the global community.
- Individuals, Society, and Culture: Through this study, students will develop an appreciation and acceptance of other's beliefs, values, and traditions, while gaining an understanding of their own identity.
Advent Source em> recommande
Les personnes qui ont acheté ce produit ont également acheté
© 2021 AdventSource. Tous les droits sont réservés