Real Family Talk
is an award-winning family television program hosted by Willie Oliver, PhD, a pastor and family sociologist, and Elaine Oliver, MA, an educator and counseling psychologist. Through their half-hour show, this dynamic couple equips families with the tools necessary to build relationships, improve communication and make important decisions.
- Can This Marriage Be Saved? Learn about the warning signs. Guests: Ronald and Karen Flowers
- Living Single: What is it like to be a single adult these days? Guests: Michelle Chin, John Domm and Grace Brown
- Praying Like Crazy for Your Family: Do you pray like crazy for your spouse? Children? Family? Guest: Tamyra Horst
- Why Family Worship? What it involves, how to worship and its benefits. Guests: Elden Ramirez and family
- We’re All Adopted: When adoption is a blessing and changes everything. Guests: Ray and Jeanne Hartwell
- Growing Great Kids: What makes families happy? Guests: Gerry and Eunice Lopez
- Breaking the Cycle of Family Dysfunction: Learn about the impact our families have on who we are. Guests: Ron and Karen Flowers
- A Testimony of Transformation: Testimony about the power of God to save and transform lives. Guests: Ron and Claudia Woolsey
Includes two DVDs with a total of 8 30-minute episodes. Copyright 2014.