This leader's guide includes an outline for study groups to work through Faith and Finance
together as well as a CD of 12 PowerPoint presentations in both PDF and unlocked formats.
Faith and Finance is a unique combination of the biblical principles of money management, the practical lessons of life, and proven academic information on this topic. It is designed for personal or small group study and contains helpful forms and Bible study application sheets at the end of each of the 12 lessons.
This book was prepared in response to families wanting practical, biblical information about managing their finances. Topics include:
- Why Money Management is Important to the Christian
- Planning for the Cycle of Life
- Giving: Tithe, Offerings, Helping Others
- Dealing with Debt
- Making a Budget
- Training Children, Money and Marriage, Money and Singles
- Major Purchases
- Honesty, Integrity, and Work
- Planning for Retirement
- Saving and Investing
- Inheritance and Estate Planning
- The Rewards of Financial Faithfulness