Reaching Families for Jesus: Discipleship and Service (NAD Edition)
1 - 9
10 - 19
20 - 49
Statut: En stock
Discipleship and Service
is for pastors and ministry leaders in their work with families in and out of the church. We hope the resources found in this volume will help develop healthier families, which invariably result in healthier churches that can reach the world with power and joy to help hasten the coming of Jesus Christ.
- What Do You Need From Jesus Today?
- What's Love Got to Do with it?
- The Perfect Spouse?
- The Power of Praying Parents
- Answered Prayer for Mr. Top
- A Sunbeam for Jesus
- A Boy Named "W"
- Becoming One Flesh: God's Plan for Intimacy in Marriage
- Building a Healthy Home
- Uplifting the Non-Custodial Parent
- Letting Go: Seminar on Empty Nest Syndrome (ENS)
- Nurturing the Faith of Pastors' Kids: Reflections on a Pastoral Family Stress Study
- Pastoral Marriages: A Contemporary Challenge
- Leadership and Personal Integrity
- Articles, Book Reviews, and Family Ministries Implementation Materials.
Copyright 2017. 122 pages.
Les personnes qui ont acheté ce produit ont également acheté
© 2023 AdventSource. Tous les droits sont réservés