Love Under Fire - Encounter Adventist Curriculum 11.1
1 - 19
Statut: En stock
- Be able to understand the nature of the Bible as enduring, trustworthy and true, and as seen throughout history.
- Explain the purpose, inspiration and history of the Bible.
- Assess the role of biblical archaeological evidence in providing credibility for the Bible.
- Delineate God's leading throughout church history in the perspective of the great controversy between Christ and Satan.
- Survey the history of Christianity, with particular reference to the Reformation (key people, events, concepts, timelines, conflicts, doctrines, etc.).
- Evaluate the impact of the Reformation period on the enduring relevance and value of the Bible.
- Relate key influences and themes of the past to present and possible future events.
- Develop techniques for studying the Bible.
Advent Source em> recommande
Les personnes qui ont acheté ce produit ont également acheté
© 2020 AdventSource. Tous les droits sont réservés