Forgiveness is at the center of our faith. We forgive because Jesus has forgiven us and says we should forgive others. But what does it mean to forgive? Is it to forget any wrongdoings, to accept an apology, to reconcile, to move on? What does it look like in real life? The Forgiveness Formula
offers many insights on developing a spirit of forgiveness and putting it into practice.
This leader’s guide includes all of the information you need to start and lead a small group through The Forgiveness Formula:
- Step-by-step instructions for getting started
- Detailed information on leading a group
- Tips for conducting meetings
- Discussion questions for each chapter
- Spiritual growth activities
- Web links and additional resources
This book takes an in-depth look at the blessings, challenges, and complexities one encounters on the road to forgiveness. It may not be an easy journey, but it’s one that leads to peace, health, and wholeness.
Paperback. Copyright 2016.