1 - 9
10 - 29
30 - 49
50 - 99
Statut: En stock
Depression and anxiety are treatable. This booklet shows how to find what works for you. Chapters cover:
- Professional help: It's not as scary as it sounds. A conversation about seeking treatment for mental health.
- Finding safe people: How to spot someone who can help.
- Starting your treatment: Advice from the NIMH to make the most of primary care and mental health appointments.
- Talking to your pastor: What is pastoral counseling, and how can it help with your recovery?
- Treatment Resources: Information to help you find a mental health professional, a support group, or whatever you need for the next step.
Advent Source em> recommande
Les personnes qui ont acheté ce produit ont également acheté
© 2020 AdventSource. Tous les droits sont réservés